The most strong and popular web design trend over last couple of years is a sliding horizontal panels also known as Sliders or Carousels. It's a very effective method to increase the web site usability and engage the user.
jQuery Carousel is a jQuery Carousel with stunning visual effects and tons of professionally made templates. jQuery Carousel is packed with a point-and-click wizard to create fantastic sliders in a matter of seconds without coding and image editing.
Part 1 - Adding folders with images or images to your image slider
From the Images menu, select Add images.... Browse to the location of the folder you'd like to add and select the images. You can also use Add images from folder..., Add images from Flickr... and Add images from Photobucket ... to carousel zoom jquery options.
jQuery Carousel will now include these pictures. Or you can drag the images (folder) to the carousel zoom jquery jQuery Carousel window. The image is copied to your pictures folder and automatically added to your website slider.
If you have included the images that you do not wish to be in the jQuery Carousel, you can easily remove them. Select all images that you wish to remove from carousel zoom jquery slider, and select Delete images.. from the Images menu. You can pick and choose pictures by holding the CTRL while clicking the pictures you like.
Part 2 - Adding caption
When you select an image you'll see the various information about it, such as:
- Title - When you add images its name will appear in headline automatically.
- Description - you can enter any comment or text about the image in the image slider.
- Url - you can add link for each image in the web slider.
Part 3 - Editing capabilities
In this photo slider maker you can easily rotate your pictures using "Rotate Left" and "Rotate Right" buttons.
Double click the picture to open it in your default graph editor. You can adjust the color of pictures, as well as fix red-eye and crop out unwanted parts of an image.
Part 4 - Slider properties.
From the Slider menu, select Properties or use "Properties" button on the jquery slideshow thumb carousel toolbar
On the first tab of the Slider Properties window you can change the name of your photo jquery auto thumbnail carousel slider and enable/disable the following properties: Slider title, Auto play Slide Show, Show descriptions, Show Prev/Next buttons and Show bullet navigation
On the second tab of the Slider Properties window you can select the templates, the size and quality of your pictures, select transition effect, delay between slides, effect duration and change the watermark.
You can establish the various sizes for exported images.
Control the quality of output PNG and JPEG format image by defining output "Image quality" parameters (0%‚Ä¶100%).
The following transition effects are available:
Blinds effect Basic effect Squares effect Fade effect
Part 5 - Publishing of the jQuery Carousel.
When you are ready to publish your jquery carousel flv mp3 slider online or to a local drive for testing you should go to "Gallery/Publish". Select the publishing method: publish to folder, publish to FTP server or paste jQuery Carousel into existing html page using insert to page option.
- publish to folder. To select a local location on your hard drive, just click the Browse folders button and choose a location. Then click Ok. You can also set "Open web page after publishing" option.
- publish to FTP server. The FTP Location Manager window enables you to define a number of connections for use when uploading your carousel zoom jquery image slider to an FTP.
You are able to add a new FTP site by clicking "Edit" to the right of the "Publish to FTP server" drop down list. FTP Location Manager window will appear. Now type in a meaningful (this is not the actual hostname) name for your site and fill in the FTP details in the appropriate fields. You will have to type in your hostname, e.g. domain. The FTP port is normally located on port 21 thus this has been prefilled for you already. If your web site uses another port, you will have to enter it here.
Type in your username and password for the connection. If you do not fill in this information, jQuery Carousel is unable to connect to your jquery carousel effects free site and thus not able to upload your gallery html5 to jquery carousel loop website. If this site enables anonymous connections, just type in anonymous as the username and your e-mail address as the password.
You might want to change the Directory as well if you need to have your uploaded images placed in e.g. "www/gallery/". You can specify it in the FTP Folder field on the Publish window.
- insert to page. To select a html page, just click the Open HTML page button and choose page where you want to install web site jquery table carousel album. Then click Open.
Click inside the page to select where you want you slider to appear. Click 'Insert Before' button and 'Publish button'. Notice that it is not posible to insert more than one slider on the same page.
Notice: It's impossible to insert more than one sliders into the same page!
Part 6 - Save your photo slider as project file.
When you exit jQuery Carousel, you'll be asked if you want to save your project. The project consists of the pictures you choose to put on your image slider and all your settings. It's a good idea to save the project, because that will allow you to change the project in case you decide to do something different with future sliders. So click Yes, then enter a name for your project. To select the location of your project, just click the Browse folders button and choose a different location. Then click Save.
Part 7 - Add jQuery Carousel inside your own page.
jQuery Carousel generates a special code. You can paste it in any place on your page where you want to add image slider.
* Export your photo slider using jQuery Carousel in any test folder on a local drive.
* Open the generated tutoral for jquery carousel index.html file in any text editor.
* Copy all code for jQuery Carousel from the HEAD and BODY tags and paste it on your page in the HEAD tag and in the place where you want to have a jQuery Carousel jquery carousel scroll (inside the BODY tag).
<!-- Start WOWSlider.com HEAD section -->
<!-- End WOWSlider.com HEAD section -->
<!-- Start WOWSlider.com BODY section -->
<!-- End WOWSlider.com BODY section -->
* You can easily change the style of the templates. Find the generated 'engine/style.css' file and open it in any text editor.
A license fee is required for business use. jQuery Carousel Business Edition additionally provides an option to remove the jQuery Carousel.com credit line as well as a feature to put your own logo to images. After you complete the payment via the secure form, you will receive a license key instantly by email that turns the jQuery Carousel Free Edition into a Business one. You can select the most suitable payment method: credit card, bank transfer, check, PayPal etc.
- Awesome and unique transitions
- Fancy templates
- jQuery powered
- No Flash required
- Lightweight (4-12Kb)
- Prev/Next controls
- Bullet navigation
- Customizable speed, delay, size etc.
- Cross-browser compatibility
- Search engine friendly
- Clean and valid markup
Slider Wizard Features
- For Mac and Windows
- Drug-n-drop images
- Flickr or PhotoBucket support
- Easy tweaking of all parameters
- Built-in FTP client
- Visual insert-to-page
- 25 language interface
- Sort, rotate, resize images
- Add logo or watermark to slides
- Save/Open projects
* I have just bought this product and think it is great. As it is extremely easy to use it is something I could get my clients to purchase to upload their own portfolio and latest projects etc.
* First of all, I love you jQuery Carousel. I think it's beautiful! I purchased the jQuery Carousel "business edition" yesterday, and Iím very happy how easy it is to use. Found this to be one of the fastest ways to get a gallery on the web. Thanks.
* I just tried the application, It is wonderful idea. Like you said in the website "few clicks without writing a single line of code" because most of the people is not web designers".